Our company’s guard power range is a completely expanded hose where the rubber mix has been produced through a circular woven polyester layer that allows a remarkably great connection without foliation.
Following extrusion, the hose is processed and hydro-checked. The hose is wired to withstand the pressure raise by swelling instead of expanding. This ensures a boosted diameter under pressure and decreased corrosion damage.
The specially crafted rubber mix makes our company’s guardpower hose ultra lightweight and flexible with no negative side effects on practicality along the way between temperatures of -30°C to +75°C. Periodic usage can reach temperatures of +80°C. The rubber mix has an integrated UV layer to protect the rubber material from UV ray damage. It can also withstand the majority of scented products and typically used chemicals.
Our company’s guard power range is the go-to choice of the strictest clients over the passage of time. Oil rings abroad and application in the Norwegian sea sector have been typically employing this fire hose. This comes with global shipping and validation of quality in the most strict fields.
15, 20, 25, 30 and 60 meters
50, 75, 100, and 200 ft.
Our company’s inversion inlay is a highly elastic polymer layered hose in Polyethylene or Hydrele material, crafted for the purpose of relining and restoration of all types of leaking transport pipes. This features pipes for water, sewer, methane gas, or factory grade chemicals.
Seeking a calibration hose as well? Check out this section to see our specialty range.
The key benefits of our company’s pipe restoration system are:
● Cost efficiency and money savings
● Ability to pass even the sharpest turns
● Available in various lengths
● Lining elasticity in contrast to diameter options of the origina pipe
● Decreased out-of-work period of the pipe network
Additional advantages of the new piping network:
● Restoration of lengthy pipe units
● Reduced hindrance of traffic
● Linking service lines can be performed in a traditional manner
● Ability to open from internally using distant control automated drilling
● Raised circulation ability because of less pipe wall toughness
● Tolerant of frequencies and tasks underground
● Tolerant of water leaks even at a decreased internal pressure
● Doesn’t need any maintenance
The external polymer cover that measures 1.2 mm is derived on a robust polyester weave which ensures the fulfillment of two valuable aspects:
● Even polymer allocation around the lining ring
● Great sticking of polymer to the textile weave
The lining on its own is applied to the host pipe by relapsing with the help of compressed air or liquid as a pressure factor. Before setting it up, the lining is layered internally by an epoxy resin in liquid form which when it matures by steaming it adheres permanently to the internal pipe lining. Another method is to loosen up the liner is to end it using end couplings.
The application of our company’s inversion inlay, needs some specialized tools and an experienced and skillful team and is typically performed by expert contracting businesses. If it’s necessary, we can place you in communication with these businesses.
The robust polyester yarn inside the weave offers the linear and interval power needed whilst the polymer cover (the ending internal obstacle following reversion) makes it impermeable and denotes chemical tolerance of the transported fluid.
Two types of polymers are available:
● PE (Polyethylene) lining is ideal for restoration of drinking water pipes, sewing lines, and various other lines for water-planted fluids
● HY (Hydrel) lining is ideal for the restoration of gas type pipes at low or mild temperature ranges
Our company’s inversion inlay is able to coat an ostensible inside pipe diameter range starting from DN150 and reaching DN300. 4 typical sizes are available and non typical sizes are sold on demand. Component stretches up to 1000, per bobbin.
The typical burst pressure of at least 10 bar can be raised to 20-30 bar if needed, which leads to a supporting system that’s able to handle bigger loops inside the host pipe.